There’s nothing quite like the magic of New York City during the wintertime. The twinkling lights, the crisp winter air, and the cozy atmosphere make it the perfect destination for a romantic getaway with your significant other. Whether you’re looking to surprise your partner or simply looking for something special to do together, these 10 romantic activities are sure to make your trip to the Big Apple one to remember.
- Skate at the Rockefeller Center Ice Rink. Holding hands as you glide around the rink while surrounded by the glittering lights of the city is the epitome of romance.
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park. Snuggle up under a blanket and enjoy the serenity of the park as you take in the sights and sounds of the city.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at a rooftop restaurant. Dine with a view of the city’s skyline as you indulge in delicious food and good company.
- Take a leisurely stroll through the Chelsea Market. Explore the colorful stalls and sample delicious treats as you wander hand-in-hand.
- See a Broadway show together. Get dressed up and enjoy a night of entertainment, laughter, and romance.
- Go ice-skating at the Wollman Rink in Central Park. Enjoy the beautiful park views as you skate around the rink together.
- Take a ferry ride to see the Statue of Liberty. Enjoy the stunning views of the city and the harbor as you take in the iconic statue.
- Explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Stroll through the galleries and admire the masterpieces together.
- Take a romantic walk through Times Square. Take in the bright lights and bustling energy of the city as you walk arm-in-arm.
- Enjoy a cozy night in at a romantic hotel. After a day of exploring the city, cuddle up in a luxurious hotel room with your loved one.
New York City is the perfect destination for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Whether you’re looking for a fun-filled day of activities or a cozy night in, there’s something for everyone in the Big Apple. And if you’re looking for a romantic hotel to stay in, check out our page on the best romantic hotels in New York City.